Provides a cost effective way to add call accounting features to any phone system.
The CA-4 provides a cost effective way to add call accounting features to any phone system. The CA-4 monitors up to four analog telephone lines for both in and outbound call duration, time, date and number dialed on outbound calls.
The CA-4 can buffer up to 1820 call records for later retrieval. The data can be formatted in ADCII delimited text to be downloaded to a PC via RS-232 port. It can also be output to a serial printer in tabular mode. Power supply included.
- Easy parallel wiring to analog lines/PBX extensions
- Monitors up to 4 C.O. lines or analog PBX/KSU stations
- Data button for on demand downloading
- Download data to a PC or serial printer
- Download data remotely via modem
- Can output an ASCII delimited text file for use with spread sheet and database programs
- LED indicates operational mode
- Control manually or from a PC
- Battery back-up for memory
- Built in clock/calendar with automatic leap year compensation
- 1820 call record buffer